Meh.

Yep. It happened. The flu got me. Or I got it. I don’t know. My head feels too swollen for me to think that through. My nose is stuffy and runny. Eyes are puffy, and my ears are ringing. The power went out for a few hours this morning, so now that it’s back, I’m passing by to wish you all a merry rest of the day. We’re playing board games, and I’m working on getting well enough to do my schoolwork tomorrow.
We’re planning a wonderful dinner tonight, I can’t wait. For now, I wish you a wonderful evening with family and friends.

A Photo of earlier this year … because this year we’re still dreaming of snow …

8 thoughts on “Meh.

1. Vinicius December 26, 2011 / 12:47 am

owww coitada de você em pleno natal. Melhora logo… e um maravilhoso jantar essa noite pra vcs..

2. Masked Mom December 26, 2011 / 3:09 pm

Hope you had a Merry Christmas in spite of your flu. 🙂

3. Michelle December 26, 2011 / 4:28 pm

Hope you are feeling better soon! And had a Merry Christmas!

4. Ann December 26, 2011 / 11:46 pm

Beautiful photo! Feel better & I hope I can't catch it through the computer! Merry Christmas (I got it right this time)!

5. Jewels December 27, 2011 / 12:24 am

So sorry that you're sick. I hope you had a lovely day anyway.
    (We're just dreaming of snow, too.)

6. cdnkaro December 27, 2011 / 2:05 am

So sorry to hear you were sick as well. Feel better soon!

7. Larissa Tenorio December 27, 2011 / 5:35 pm

Thank you all. I'm feeling a bit better today. Kind of … woozy at times but I'm on the mend. 😀 It was a lovely 25th nonetheless! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

8. Larissa Tenorio December 27, 2011 / 5:35 pm

Aannd. ..I look forward to getting caught up with all your posts as soon as I'm back to normal. 🙂