Humor Me Friday.

So, it’s Friday. It snowed again last night, and today! was my first time driving in snow, first time driving through slush, first time losing control of the car (for a mere three life changing seconds). It was in the driveway, I was safe, still..it was enough. I finally came into contact with the dreaded effects of snow.

Anyways, usually on Fridays I post a video I came across during the week, that made me smile.
Today I have two.

Because this just goes to prove that dogs are just as agile as cats, and therefore are better than cats, and because it made me grin.

And because honestly, this should be in stores all over the place. Especially in rainy Abbotsford. But no seriously! No stains! I could cook. Wearing white!

Exams for this semester are over, y’all! Back to regular blogging soon! Can’t wait.
I wish you all a spectacular weekend, and lots and lots of snow! [provided you keep warm, safe, and happy!]

10 thoughts on “Humor Me Friday.

1. a.eye January 20, 2012 / 10:13 pm

I want that spray!!!

I'm glad your first snow driving experience left you unharmed.

2. Brenda Stevens January 20, 2012 / 10:19 pm

that is AMAZING..need that for my lab coats!!!!!!! and sneakers …nice to respond to a trauma and not get blood on me! Thinking it would be best NOT to breathe this in when coating..dang..could ruin your lungs!!

3. Carolina January 21, 2012 / 1:05 am

“First” are scary, but you made it! Don't wish for too much snow for us….M has an audition tomorrow, so far still on, but we are expecting snow/sleet/rain…Fun?!

4. Ann January 21, 2012 / 3:36 am

2 very cool links – both mesmerized me!

5. Michelle January 21, 2012 / 6:13 am

I'm partial to the dog video, it made me laugh!

6. Larissa Tenorio January 22, 2012 / 12:23 am

Me too!!
    Yes, I'm glad not only I was spared, but also the car. That's the part I'm most worried about. Don't want to dent the car because of carelessness.

7. Larissa Tenorio January 22, 2012 / 12:24 am

Yes! I want that spray too! Well..it'd make your lungs waterproof? That's good right? (I'm attempting a joke.) You're right. No sniffing it in.

8. Larissa Tenorio January 22, 2012 / 12:26 am

Uh-Oh. Ok. No snow for you guys then! Egh, sleet? Oh well, hope y'all had fun today. (:

9. Larissa Tenorio January 22, 2012 / 12:28 am

😀 I'm glad. I loved the puppy, so smart, talented, and adorable!