Humor Me Friday.

Finally, something not school related. These two weeks I’ll be having exams, tests, and a few papers are due. I’m not yet a pro at juggling both blogging, school+, but I’m working on it.

I usually StumbleUpon my Humor Me Friday videos, and recently all the videos have been puppy videos. Have you seen these before? I don’t really want to be posting viral videos people have already seen fifty-bigillion times. So, if you’ve seen these, drop a note. (:

Does your dog watch TV? Does it it “talk” to the TV? Or try to play with the dogs on the TV?

The cuteness of beagle puppies! Sure, they’re cute now with their little howls. Just wait till they perfect it! Anybody out there have a beagle? Does he/she give your problems with all the howling? Or is it a good boy/girl?

Happy Friday Y’all!

9 thoughts on “Humor Me Friday.

1. Ann February 3, 2012 / 10:45 pm

I am in love with that first dog – so sweet!

2. Tania February 4, 2012 / 7:19 am

The beagle puppy is the cutest!

3. Jewels February 4, 2012 / 3:42 pm

My parents had a pug that would get all excited when he'd see a dog on tv. He'd stand on his hind legs and bark at the dog. Then, when the dog would go off screen, he'd look to the side of the tv, trying to find where he'd gone. It was hilarious! Sadly, we never videotaped it.
    I love the big dog. He'd fit right in here at our house!

4. Michelle February 4, 2012 / 4:17 pm

I have two Beagles, and when they were puppies they were so silent we thought they had something wrong with them. Nope. Just silent puppies! They're 6 and 4 years old now, and boy, do they now how to get their bay on. You can hear it from blocks away. Thank goodness our neighbors like us and like our dogs!

5. Larissa Tenorio February 4, 2012 / 9:23 pm

Beagles are great because even when they get older, they still look like puppies!

6. Larissa Tenorio February 4, 2012 / 9:23 pm

Hahaha that's so cute! Aw, it would've been great had you guys filmed it!
    I like big dogs as well. I love all dogs, but the big ones have a soft spot in my heart. (:

7. Larissa Tenorio February 4, 2012 / 9:25 pm

Oh my! Haha! The dogs sound quite the guard dogs! And it's great that you guys have such awesome neighbors. (:

8. Vinicius February 11, 2012 / 11:58 pm

kkkkkk um cão vendo filme de cachorro com toda a atenção é pra acabar hein…kkkkk