Makes Me Think.

Yesterday I came across the Makes Me Think website. If you aren’t acquainted with what that is, it’s a site where people submit tidbits of their life, small scenarios that made them think. Many of these also made me think, so I thought I’d share a few today. Let’s ponder shall we?
These are all great but the ones with the *s are my favorites.

Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, “We can share it.” MMT *

These are addictive, sad, and so inspiring at the same time. These were a few that made me tear up and/or smile really big. I hope you enjoyed these, and if you want more.. click here

9 thoughts on “Makes Me Think.

1. Jewels February 12, 2012 / 2:06 am

I think it's interesting that so many of them have to do with giving kindness. =0)

2. Kassie February 12, 2012 / 8:26 am

It's so strange that you mentioned this website because I ran across it for the first time last Tuesday. And a lot of them actually do “make you think.” It kind of helps restore my faith in humanity.

3. cdnkaro February 12, 2012 / 8:50 pm

NEat, thanks for sharing! I will be checking out that site for more!

4. a.eye February 13, 2012 / 12:00 am

I always love reading that website. The acts of kindness and the outpouring of joy in just a few lines is really inspiring.

5. Larissa Tenorio February 13, 2012 / 9:05 pm

I know! I had passed by in once before a long time ago, so glad I got a chance to come by it again! Glad you enjoyed!

6. Masked Mom February 17, 2012 / 8:48 pm

Will definitely have to check out that website. Life is really full of lessons if we're only paying attention.