Cultus Lake.

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
-Isaiah 43:2

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
– Philippians 4:19

“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.”
– Proverbs 17:22

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
-John 16:33

“For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.”
-2 Samuel 22:30

“..My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness..”
– 2 Corinthians 12:9

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
– 1 John 1:9

“They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother, Be of good courage.”
– Isaiah 41:6

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
– Jeremiah 29:11

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”
– Psalms 121:1

I couldn’t write today… I was busy, enjoying the view by the lake…

7 thoughts on “Cultus Lake.

1. Ann April 22, 2012 / 3:50 pm

Beautiful Earth Day post!

You really know your Bible!

2. Judy April 23, 2012 / 3:25 pm

Beautiful pictures. What a beautiful world our Heavenly Father has given us!

3. Jewels April 23, 2012 / 3:45 pm

So peaceful. I don't blame you for just enjoying the day.

4. Larissa Tenorio April 23, 2012 / 4:44 pm

Truthfully, I asked Dad for a couple of his favorite verses, and then he gave me a few references and I looked them up. (:

5. Larissa Tenorio April 23, 2012 / 4:45 pm

I can't wait to revisit the lake during the summer. Take a book and sit on the dock, it'll be wonderful!

6. Masked Mom April 25, 2012 / 3:50 pm

Such a beautiful spot. I am really drawn to water and, like you, can easily imagine sitting there all day with a book.