Tulips & Mountains.

It was around Wednesday when Agatha Christie and I established that we’d have a double date on Sunday. She said she’d call up M. Poirot and Hastings, and we would have a wonderful time. But Sunday was a beautiful day, and mother had been dying to visit a few tulip fields nearby, so she said Sunday was a perfect opportunity to do so. So I called Agatha and explained to her my predicament. She said family comes first, and I invited her and the boys to come along with us. They did. And in the end it was a lovely time and I crossed off another book from the Larissa Tenorio Book List.

Would you like to come too?

I hope you enjoy these vignettes of our outing..

Photos are mine and the last few are mother’s.

16 thoughts on “Tulips & Mountains.

1. Vinicius April 24, 2012 / 4:58 pm

Ahh eu gostaria de ir sim… (; Nossa que lindaaa essas tulipas, essas fotos… todas elas… a última entaum, da pra vender como wallpaper, tranquilo…rs. E aquela serpente?? (; era venenosa Larii? demais demais

2. lazara April 24, 2012 / 7:35 pm

Wow!!!!
    I can't believe I was there. It is like a dream.
    Simply beautiful.

3. Michelle April 25, 2012 / 1:55 pm

I love tulip fields! The valley north of us is getting their tulip glory on….and it is truly glorious. I just wish I had better luck growing them in my own backyard.

4. Jewels April 25, 2012 / 3:19 pm

I LOVE tulips. That place is amazing. I'm afraid if I went there, I'd never leave. Gorgeous pictures as always.

5. Masked Mom April 25, 2012 / 3:49 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. And I love the introduction. Agatha does strike me as an understanding sort.

6. Ann April 25, 2012 / 6:29 pm

Are these picture for real?! So amazing!!! Love the one with the mountain in the back! My daughter would say it's as good as a “sample picture” (like the pictures that come on with your computer).

My grandmother LOVE Agatha Christie – I will have to add to my list too!

7. Journey of Life April 25, 2012 / 7:21 pm

I am coming! OH my! How could I miss this wonderful view. I wish I could see them in person with my family!

8. Susi aka Sinead April 26, 2012 / 10:08 am

Wow, girl, brilliant photos of the tulip fields. So beautiful!!!!!!!! Now I'll have to plant tulips in my new garden..

9. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:44 pm

Não era nenenosa ñ rsrs .. graças a Deus!

E sim, foi muito bonito. (:

10. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:49 pm

Yeah, they tend to be quite picky where to grow and what care they need.

11. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:56 pm

Mom didn't want to leave any time soon either … Thanks Jewels!

12. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:56 pm

Thanks Masked Mom! And yes, Agatha is quite a friend. (:

13. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:58 pm

That's my favorite too … mom took that one. (: And I agree with your daughter, it's beautiful.

Christie is still amazing.

14. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 7:58 pm

Oh it really was wonderful! Maybe they have tulip fields around where you live?

15. Larissa T. April 26, 2012 / 8:00 pm

Thanks Susi! Glad you enjoyed, and good luck with the garden!