Almost every blog I’ve read has done a “How did you get here” post. I’ve managed to hoard a couple intriguing search results that have led to Papa is a Preacher, and finally gathered enough for a post of sorts.
- Good future with paper boat – [I suppose if you’re an ant in Alice’s tear pool you might have a good future with a paper boat?]
- Should preachers be hoarders? – [Well now, let’s not get too controversial shall we!]
- blogspot.com family pics – [These searches always creep me out.]
- rain boots for short people – [I don’t even .. what?]
- pretend i don’t see you – [Ok, but shhhh!]
- la chilindrina – [Apparently that’s another (just as different) name for Chiquinha mentioned in this post.]
- Doc Marten sandals comeback – [Oh dear heavens, I hope not.]
- كه ره بابى شامى – [I have no idea what that really means, but according to google translate it means, “Bobby, who intercepted a dinner.” Rude Bobby. Very rude!
- Papa is a Preacher – Book Cover – [Glimpse into the future? Am I really destined to become “one of those blogs turned book” authors? I’m not sure I’d be complaining.]
- My baby bedding shop – [Please reword that. . it sounds kind of… not good.]
- Preacher Lego – [I wonder if they make those..they have them for almost all professions, I wouldn’t be surprised.]
Any out of the ordinary searches on your blog lately?