This Makes Me Happy.

Five things that make me happy right now:

1. Cookies.
  2. Our trip to Brazil coming up in about a week.
  3. Reading Alice in Wonderland for the first time.
  4. Receiving posts for my “school postsproject.
  5. All of your nice comments on yesterday’s post. Victor’s feeling much better.

And as a bonus:

6. C.S. Lewis quotes … such as:

Source: Uploaded by user via C. S. on Pinterest
    Source: Uploaded by user via C. S. on Pinterest

If that doesn’t make you feel loved, I don’t know what would .. (:

Good night y’all … ~*

14 thoughts on “This Makes Me Happy.

1. Michelle June 7, 2012 / 1:25 pm

Cookies are great! My son made a batch of super yummy ones last night. I only ate one, but that is so I could eat one right now with my morning cup of coffee. Love the quotes!

2. Judy June 7, 2012 / 3:25 pm

I love C.S. Lewis . . . oh, and I love cookies, too 🙂

3. inkspotstories June 7, 2012 / 3:40 pm

Cookies always a good way to make me as well. Oh and I am sending you a post for your project. It may be coming tonight or tomorrow due to home laptop being busted. *grumble*

4. a.eye June 7, 2012 / 7:48 pm

Glad he is better and I love the excuses quote! Unfortunately, so true often times with me.

I've heard Alice in Wonderland is a good read that is vastly different from the childhood story. You'll have to write about your impressions of it.

5. Sleepy Joe June 7, 2012 / 10:34 pm

Cookie dough ice cream instead for me, but cookies are great too 🙂

6. Larissa T. June 7, 2012 / 10:38 pm

But you can't just eat one cookie at a time! It's against cookieland laws!

7. Larissa T. June 7, 2012 / 10:39 pm

YAY! Going to check my e-mail now, thanks inkspotstories!

Oh. Here's a cookie. (:

8. Larissa T. June 7, 2012 / 10:40 pm

Oftentimes true with many of us, I believe.

Definitely loving it so far … just something about it…

9. Ann June 9, 2012 / 6:02 pm

Those are great quote! Must put the school post on my to do for this week – do you have a deadline?

10. Larissa T. June 9, 2012 / 9:32 pm

As soon as you can, I want to post them in a row and I have a few in my inbox. I want to post when I have five, almost there. (: