Sundays.

Last Sunday was absolutely gorgeous. It was sunny and the breeze was chilly, but not to the point of freezing your nose.

We were staying at grandma’s house in a city near to São Paulo. Most of our family lives there and Sunday afternoon the house was full. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles (mine and my mother’s), grandparents and friends. The house was spilling people out into the street.
 Then Uncle D. had an idea. The cousins piled into the car and he drove us to a stables nearby. We went horseback riding.

It was honestly so much fun and I hope we get to again before we leave.

12 thoughts on “Sundays.

1. Larissa T. June 27, 2012 / 12:26 am

Thanks Covnitkepr1. I'm a follower already through a different profile! 🙂

2. covnitkepr1 June 26, 2012 / 3:33 pm

Really great photos.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

3. a.eye June 25, 2012 / 11:29 pm

Love the moisture on the plants pictures! How great to ride horses by the water!

4. Molly Jo June 25, 2012 / 5:33 am

What stunning photographs! It must have been a wonderful day. I love this post!

5. Ann June 25, 2012 / 1:08 am

The horses are beautiful! Must be so nice to see all your family too!

6. Larissa T. June 24, 2012 / 10:54 pm

It's gorgeous. Riding horses is fabulous! Come over and we'll go sometime! 🙂

7. Journey of Life June 24, 2012 / 2:43 am

Gorgeous Photos! Really love them especially the first 4 photos. And your kids look so happy!

8. Winnie June 24, 2012 / 1:20 am

Looks so beautiful there! Glad you are having fun. I have never rode a horse. They look beautiful!

Hey! What's on your mind?

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )