Sign of Life.

I’m still here … (:

It’s been a while and much much much has been going on. It’s interesting to spend so much time in real life. The blogosphere seems so distant and other wordily-ish. And yet every once in a while an agonizing “homesickness” for writing on this orange bordered screen hits me in strong waves uprooting me from my seat of laziness and tranquility.

From this seat I’ve seen many things, experienced and felt many things, and heard many things. And yet for some unfathomable reason, something inside me wonders what’s the point of seeing, experiencing, feeling and hearing if not to share these many things?

So in a couple of days our hiatus comes to an end and back to another form of real life it is. For now, however, I will indulge in our last few days here with friends and family.

Yes, there’s a story as to why we’re soaked and exhausted looking. A story you shall be privy to soon …

14 thoughts on “Sign of Life.

1. Judy July 10, 2012 / 5:43 pm

It's weird, isn't it, how you can be away for so long and still have that longing to come back 🙂 By the way, your mom and dad look SOOOO young 🙂

2. Ann July 10, 2012 / 11:58 pm

Glad you are enjoying your time having real experiences (to later write about): )

3. Winnie July 11, 2012 / 1:47 am

I am so glad you are having a great time and making lots of fun memories. Can't wait to read more about your trip.

4. Jewels July 11, 2012 / 6:26 pm

Enjoy the 'real life', have loads of fun, then come back and tell us all about it!

5. Larissa T. July 11, 2012 / 9:50 pm

Oh Judy, those are friends.. Not my parents 🙂

6. Molly Jo July 13, 2012 / 1:22 am

I'm looking forward to your updates and new posts; but also glad to read you're enjoying LIFE. Safe travels!

7. Larissa T. July 17, 2012 / 3:18 pm

I'm on honestly flattered, Sarah! Thank you! You are fantabulous!