Visit to Crossview Farm.

While in Virginia (because I’m back now! [: ) we had a chance to go to Crossview farm on a Sunday afternoon with friends. We got ride horses and soak up a bit of the beauty of Virginia’s countryside.

Victor and Arwin.
Paloma and Cynthia with Apollo.
Ahem. We were learning balance.. ok.
It was a very relaxing afternoon, the scenery was gorgeous and although galloping might have been more exciting, actually learning a few things about riding was also lots of fun.

12 thoughts on “Visit to Crossview Farm.

1. Winnie October 7, 2012 / 5:45 pm

Awesome pics! I can feel the joy on the little ones faces! I love VA and have vacationed down there 4 times. I live in NYC and work in Manhattan and so it is such a nice place for me to escape to. Thanks for sharing! I am loving that barn birdhouse!

2. rennata October 7, 2012 / 9:27 pm

Beautiful pictures! It really looks like you had a wonderful day.

3. Angelia Sims Hardy October 8, 2012 / 4:34 pm

Oh my goodness! How beautiful are those horses and that country side???? I LOVE IT! You guys look really happy and home on those gorgeous creatures. 🙂

4. Jewels October 9, 2012 / 7:46 pm

Ah, you've made me homesick for Virginia, and I only lived there a year. It's such beautiful country! Your pictures captured it perfectly!

5. Larissa T. October 9, 2012 / 9:13 pm

Well, Victor's Texan and I grew up there… guess it kinda did something to us.

6. Sleepy Joe October 9, 2012 / 10:54 pm

Wow, you just keep adding places to my 'to visit' list with your beautiful pictures.

I especially love the one of the horses conoodoling 😉

7. Ann October 11, 2012 / 2:16 am

Beautiful photos, LOVE the horses, now which one am I going to pin…