TidBit Thursday.

Hello Blogosphere! A couple of weeks ago I posted a “Party With Me” post in which I linked a couple of linky parties I often link to. A couple of you suggested I host my own party and you know what, I’ve decided to do just that. But you know, hosting a party is lots of work and also lots of fun. It’s not as much fun, however, if guests don’t show up. So we are inviting all of you to come to our Link Up Party this Thursday. That’s tomorrow!

Our party is really quite simple…

document.write(”);

So here’s a button (I don’t mind where you post it. Sidebar, put a link at the end of the post, place the button on a link party page, whatever works best for you), invite a couple of friends if you wish, and it’d really be very nice if you followed Papa is a Preacher, it’d make it much easier for you to keep up with us. 🙂

BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

We’ll be here tomorrow morning all the way ’til Tuesday. We can’t wait to see you and can’t wait to read up on all the posts!

41 thoughts on “TidBit Thursday.

1. Larissa T. October 15, 2012 / 11:07 pm

YAY! You made it! I'm so happy! You look fabulous by the way. 🙂

2. Larissa T. October 15, 2012 / 11:07 pm

Yep! That's what it's called! 😀

We're glad to have you here, Mary!

3. Jewels October 15, 2012 / 9:21 pm

I was putting on my nylons in the car on the way over! So sorry I'm late, but I made it!

4. Mary Cartledgehayes October 13, 2012 / 3:00 am

I linked a few minutes ago, having made it here from NaMoPoBlo. (Wait, is that what it's called? Ah, well; you know what I mean.) I haven't done one of these before so am interested in checking everything/everyone out.

5. Larissa T. October 13, 2012 / 2:50 am

Thanks for participating, Lynn! 🙂

6. Larissa T. October 12, 2012 / 5:20 am

Thanks Angie. Then that means it was a success! 🙂

7. Angie Hales October 12, 2012 / 3:56 am

You've hosted a great party Larissa. It's been fun getting to meet new bloggers with such a variety of talents.

8. Winnie October 12, 2012 / 2:25 am

Thank you Larissa! This is my first time I have done this.

9. Journey of Life October 11, 2012 / 8:10 pm

Such a heartwarming post! It touches my heart and my eyes were misty from reading both parts!

10. Larissa T. October 11, 2012 / 7:56 pm

Oh that's ok. I'll get right to it. 🙂

11. Journey of Life October 11, 2012 / 7:51 pm

I didn't realize that I put it an old post url. I have updated it to the generic one. May you remove my 1st link?

Thanks Larissa!

12. Larissa T. October 11, 2012 / 5:10 pm

Thank you for being first to link up! 🙂

13. Larissa T. October 11, 2012 / 3:13 pm

Just copy the HTML code underneath the button you'd like and paste it wherever you'd like. (If on the post, make sure the post is on the HTML tab instead of the normal writing tab. If on the sidebar, just “Add a gadget” on your layout page, choose the “HTML” gadget, paste the code and voila!) 🙂 You'll be fine. And if you'd rather, just add a link to the party at the bottom of the post you submit!

14. Larissa T. October 11, 2012 / 3:11 pm

Yeah, I'm going to just pretend I didn't accidentally post this on a Tuesday instead of Wednesday and then forget the button links. I'm going to blame it on working at the pool for three hours. Must've been all the chlorine fumes.

15. Larissa T. October 11, 2012 / 3:10 pm

I figured it'll be my first so I better give plenty of time for everyone to get used to the idea. 😀 I know, and the Pacific time is like the “last” time zone… we're behind everyone else. *sigh* Oh well, it gives you all more time. 🙂

16. Ann October 11, 2012 / 2:14 am

I'm in, Larissa!!!

17. Tara Adams October 10, 2012 / 11:58 am

Nifty! If I remember that it's Thursday at any point during that day, I will be there. 😉

18. Marianne October 10, 2012 / 6:33 am

I'm intrigued! A little confused, but definitely intrigued! You know I'm not very tech-savvy, right? But this seems fun!

19. TangledLou October 10, 2012 / 12:54 am

Oh, I totally thought it was MY unsmartypants moment. I'm feeling much better now.

20. Michelle October 10, 2012 / 12:33 am

I'm in….even if I fear the button will prove my lack of computer smarts, I'm going to try anyway!

21. Larissa T. October 10, 2012 / 12:20 am

*sigh* Maybe that's because I needed to add the button text links! Ugh! I'm so sorry. I hope it's clearer now. Pleas excuse my unsmartypants moment.

22. Sleepy Joe October 9, 2012 / 11:17 pm

Ha, I figured I would work it out tomorrow after some sleep 😉

23. TangledLou October 9, 2012 / 11:12 pm

I'm in. I have very little idea about what any of this means, but I'm in. Button? What button? My dementia is part of my charm, I promise. I'll figure all of this out and try not to embarrass you.

24. Sleepy Joe October 9, 2012 / 10:46 pm

I am soo glad you gave me a really big window to post and visit and comment. I am seriously not good at working out time differences 😉

Hey! What's on your mind?