TidBits Thursday.

And it’s time to party again! Boy did that week pass by fast! Here we’ve been quite busy lately, house-hunting, Daddy’s traveling again, Victor’s violin classes have resumed, I’m again doing two weeks worth of schoolwork in one and Mother’s turning the house upside down… it’s Autumn cleaning time. The rain that hadn’t come our way for the last couple of weeks..no months, is pouring down with a vengeance this week.
 Now it’s your turn? What have you been up to? What was your favorite post this week? Which one would you like to share?

document.write(”);
BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

(Edited to Add.) This link up is open ’til Tuesday so you have ’til then to link up and visit! 🙂
P.S. Don’t feel you have to write a special post for this link up. It’s actually open to any post you’d like to submit so feel free to share whichever you’d like. Of course, we don’t mind reading new posts either!

14 thoughts on “TidBits Thursday.

1. Beckey October 19, 2012 / 1:26 pm

Two weeks of school work into one? Wow! You go girl! This week has been relatively quiet for me,especially compared to the two before. Looking forward to a lovely autumn weekend with the family. And starting to tear the living room apart for a major re-do. Which has to be done by the holidays! YIKES!

2. Marianne October 19, 2012 / 3:09 pm

Love to hear about violin lessons! Makes me happy.

I've been cooking this week. A rarity. Only minimal complaints from the family.

Have a great weekend!

3. Kate Nested October 19, 2012 / 5:12 pm

Checking out your blog! I'm very impressed! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to read more about your family and adventures!

4. Larissa T. October 19, 2012 / 9:03 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, Beckey! Yay! A redo! Sounds so exciting! Good luck to you and here's to a lovely autumn weekend. 🙂

5. Larissa T. October 19, 2012 / 9:05 pm

Haha, cooking is wonderful, Marianne! And violin lessons make me happy too. (As long as Victor is the one taking them.. I have my hands full with piano as it is.)

You too Marianne! Thank you. 🙂

6. Larissa T. October 19, 2012 / 9:05 pm

Me too. 🙂 Thankfully you can help us with that, huh? Loving Egypt.

7. Larissa T. October 19, 2012 / 9:06 pm

Thanks Kate! I'm so glad you found us! 🙂

8. a.eye October 19, 2012 / 10:17 pm

I need to remember to do this on Thursday. I neglected to realize it was going to be a weekly link up.

9. Larissa T. October 19, 2012 / 10:20 pm

a. eye, the link up goes until Tuesday so you have 'til then to submit your post! 🙂

10. Winnie October 20, 2012 / 1:20 am

Knew you were a smart cookie, but two weeks worth of work in a week is beyond awesome! So, you are a musical family, that is great….. I wish I learned when I was in school. Took guitar for 6 months (teacher was cute…yes, wrong reason to take a class…) but got to play “She'll be coming round the mountain, and The yellow rose of texas..” Ugh. I love that you can play the piano.. Hubby is teaching himself the Ukulele.

11. Ann October 20, 2012 / 4:22 pm

I have been so busy with work this week! I haven't blogged much : ( Going to to try and make up for it this weekend : ) Also going to try not to spend the whole weekend in front of the computer! I also cleaned my garage and did more yard work. I need some r&r!

Thanks for the link up! Good luck with all your school work!!!

12. Sleepy Joe October 20, 2012 / 9:47 pm

Wow, busy bees indeed.

(Sorry I'm late!)

13. Angelia Sims October 23, 2012 / 4:57 pm

We took the little girls to the pumpkin patch. I am hoping to get that post up and join the party. 🙂 The next one I'm guessing.