Last week, Anne from Is Anyone There was super sweet and awarded Papa is a Preacher an award.
This one is called “The Addictive Blogger Award.”
|See? It’s like .. legit.|
The rules for this one are quite simple. In short I have to tell you a bit of why I began blogging .. and then pass the award along to five other bloggers. Well, I don’t really like to be redundant, so I shall simply direct you to a post where I disclose the story of how Papa is a Preacher came to be …
Now I shall pass on this award to five fellow bloggers.
- Emma-lee at In Real Life, a fellow homeschooler and blogger from Canada!
- Fabrizia at FabTwigs, in love with her bedroom makeover post.
- Amber at Just Ordinary, welcome to the blogging world. 🙂
- Bethany at The Erratic Muse, because yes!
- And you! Because it’s not fair that some stories don’t get told. I want to know why you started blogging. So if you haven’t already been awarded this … award. Or if you haven’t already blogged about why you began blogging, please feel free to take this award and link up in the comments. I’d love to know. 🙂
Thanks for the chance to play Anne!