Loose Ends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1./Nothing like warm homemade pita bread./Β
2./A year later and we’re finally getting settled. Both Victor and I have resumed our music lessons./
3./I absolutely love these tin cookie boxes./
4./We’ve been having sunny days this week and I couldn’t be more grateful./
5./No snow for Abby. The brown leaves continue their reign./
6./Spooky faces./
7./This month flew by over here./
8./Red pearls./
9./Sunlight./

18 thoughts on “Loose Ends.

1. rennata November 27, 2012 / 2:59 am

Lovely pictures. They tell a great story.

2. Bee November 27, 2012 / 3:33 pm

Gorgeous pictures!

3. Judy November 27, 2012 / 3:44 pm

When I was growing up we had a pomegrante plant (tree??) in our front yard. It was so much fun to rip open the fruit and watch our fingers turn red! I love the tree of life (or at least that's what it looked like to me over your piano).

4. Angelia Sims November 27, 2012 / 6:26 pm

Lovely views. They are all so peaceful. Certainly, a settled in type feeling to them. You are having a beautiful fall!

5. Loki-Lou November 27, 2012 / 6:32 pm

Awwww, I wish I could take such awesome pictures! (I'll learn in the new year now I have such inspiration from fellow bloggers!)

6. Nicole Buckingham November 27, 2012 / 8:53 pm

what a beautiful sort of living you're doing. what beautiful perspective you have. love.

Aloha,

Stopping by from the GFC hop to say 'hi' and to follow along. I can't wait to get to know you and your blog better. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii, I'd love for you to come write the lines with us.

xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

7. Larissa T. November 28, 2012 / 3:00 am

For some reason I love that it stains …

I had never thought of it like that … but you're right, it does kind of look like it .. πŸ™‚

8. Larissa T. November 28, 2012 / 3:01 am

Thank you Angelia, it's been a good one so far. πŸ™‚

9. Larissa T. November 28, 2012 / 3:02 am

Don't you worry .. you'll get the hang of it really soon .. I can't wait. πŸ™‚

10. Larissa T. November 28, 2012 / 3:03 am

Thank you for stopping by, Nicole! πŸ™‚

11. Tiffanie December 4, 2012 / 7:34 am

I love this post. It's fun seeing more of your physical life!

12. Larissa T. December 5, 2012 / 7:25 pm

Thank you Tiffanie. πŸ™‚ I'm glad you enjoyed.