Victor’s Christmas Recital.

This Sunday The Kid performed in his music school’s Christmas Concert. Now, I’m an extremely considerate person and I know that most of my relatives have grown tired of my shoving the video from his last last recital in their faces for them to appreciate, soooo … I filmed three videos this time.. you know .. so they have a variety to get tired of! Hehe, in case you haven’t figured it yet, I’m extremely proud of this budding violinist of ours.. His first couple of songs were performed along with his teacher and fellow violin students. Then he had a duet with his teacher and played Joy to the World.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Linking up with Frankly, My Dear for What’s the Word Wednesday!

16 thoughts on “Victor’s Christmas Recital.

1. Larissa T. December 7, 2012 / 9:44 pm

Thanks Sylvia! The violin is truly a lovely instrument. 🙂

2. Larissa T. December 7, 2012 / 9:44 pm

I agree!

Thanks Alma..and welcome to our little corner of the blogosphere. 🙂

3. Larissa T. December 7, 2012 / 9:43 pm

Hmm. . it's been about a year since he really began ..

Yay! Link up so I can see! 😀

4. Larissa T. December 7, 2012 / 9:41 pm

Thanks Kathy!

Unleash the Christmas carols! 🙂

5. Marianne December 7, 2012 / 7:08 am

Thanks for this! We've got several recitals coming up…I believe you've inspired me to share!

6. Sylvia December 6, 2012 / 1:28 am

This is so great! It sent me right into the Christmas spirit! I love the violin!

7. Alma December 5, 2012 / 7:27 pm

This is awesome! My son took piano and I loved going to recitals. Now he is in the school band as the percussionist and now he wants to take cello lessons. Music is so important for kids development. Lovely job Victor, Im a fan.
    Now following you.

8. Ann December 5, 2012 / 6:45 pm

Great job Victor!

9. Judy December 5, 2012 / 5:22 pm

I think it's so awesome how proud you of your brother, and what a great advocate for his success you are!! Every brother should be so lucky!

10. Beckey December 5, 2012 / 5:08 pm

I loooove music recitals! How long has he been playing? I'll return the favor with video of the male offspring's guitar recital in a week or two! :0)

11. Kathy December 5, 2012 / 3:14 pm

He did a wonderful job!! You have every reason to be proud of him. He is a great musician. Thank you for sharing. It was a wonderful way to begin my day with a smile and the holiday spirit. You have inspired me to put some Christmas music on!!

Kathy

12. Kate Nested December 5, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Wonderful! Such talent! Thanks for sharing, Larissa! 🙂

Hey! What's on your mind?