Humor Me Friday.

Welcome to another installment of Humor Me Friday.
In which I post things that made me smile and evade writing a real post because
1. It’s Friday which means we’re super busy around here.
2. It’s Friday which means my brain is already stopping for the weekend.
3. It’s Friday and it’s time for smiles. (Aren’t I good at reason is becauses?)
Source
It’s finals week. This is my face. The whole week. I’m pretty sure it’s going to get stuck like that.
Source
And you thought it was just a cat thing….
Source
I could never understand drawing tutorials. Never. It’s like a special language only those with drawing talent understand.
Source
“I’m almost done mom! Just one more chapter!”
Source
Tee-hee-hee-hee
Happy Friday Y’all~*

11 thoughts on “Humor Me Friday.

1. Judy December 7, 2012 / 9:40 pm

Every single one made me smile – – especially 'Arry and Ron. I love those boys! – – Oh, and the trampoline box! haha

Happy weekend, Larissa!

2. TangledLou December 7, 2012 / 10:09 pm

Happy Friday to you, Larissa! I am way more in love with Ron Weasley than any respectable adult woman should be. Thank you so much for that glorious picture and all of the other funnies. Rest your brain, dearie, it will come back stronger than ever.

3. JoKnows December 8, 2012 / 7:55 pm

I like your Friday reasons! Those guys are adorable in the box too! Now following via GFC. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

4. Ginger December 8, 2012 / 11:07 pm

Very cute post! Thanks a bunch for registering at Teenage Blogger Central. I will get around to featuring you in 2/3 days, whenever I have some time to spare. Thanks again!
    🙂

5. Larissa T. December 10, 2012 / 11:12 pm

Hehe. .. I love the trampoline box one.. Looks like something that would happen here at home..

Thank you, Judy!

6. Larissa T. December 10, 2012 / 11:13 pm

I've never watched/read Harry Potter so I admit to posting it mainly for his expression.. I think it's quite fitting.. (;

Amen to that!

7. Larissa T. December 10, 2012 / 11:14 pm

Thank you!

Welcome JoKnows!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

8. Larissa T. December 10, 2012 / 11:15 pm

Yay! Thank you for creating the community! I think it's great Teens finally get a place to be featured. (:

9. Ann December 11, 2012 / 3:20 am

Shared these with my husband. Love the box beds and had a good laugh at the horse drawing!

10. Winnie December 11, 2012 / 3:19 pm

You made me smile with these. Funny with the boys in the boxes! The kids and cats love the boxes the gifts come in!

11. Rachel December 12, 2012 / 2:46 am

I'm so feeling you on the drawing tutorials thing!