When it Snows.

This morning I was awaken by the Kid in my face.. “Look outside! Look outside!”
He then proceeded to lift up the blinds and warn, “Careful ’cause it’s gonna be bright!”
Sure enough.. it was bright and white outside…
This is the first snowfall in our new home..  Here’s what’s outside our windows…
(I do realize that this is absolutely nothing but dust for our friends back east our up north.. for us it’s exciting nonetheless…)

10 thoughts on “When it Snows.

1. Emily December 19, 2012 / 8:21 pm

Great Pictures. We're under a blizzard warning in my area–up to 11inches. Yikes! Happy Wednesday. oxo

2. Winnie December 20, 2012 / 12:31 am

Lovely pictures! I love snow, and we haven't had any yet here. Hope you are enjoying your new place.

3. Kate Nested December 20, 2012 / 2:06 pm

Oh, I miss snow! Thanks for sharing these! It hardly ever snows where I live now!

4. Jewels December 20, 2012 / 2:33 pm

I love the first snow- and just in time for Christmas! I'm glad you got into your new house, too. What a wonderful week!

5. Masked Mom December 20, 2012 / 4:22 pm

Snow! Snow!! Snow!!! We're expecting 8 to 13 inches over the next day and a half or so. I will be ever-so-disappointed if it fails to materialize.

6. Rachel December 21, 2012 / 11:50 am

That's definitely more snow than we've gotten so far this winter!

7. Ann December 23, 2012 / 6:41 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so ready for Christmas now! I also see a great future garden back there!

8. Molly Jo December 24, 2012 / 1:16 am

Larissa, how gorgeous! How exciting for your first snowfall in your new home. Merry Christmas, my friend!