TidBit Thursday.

Four more days!
 Just four more days and off to my first day of university I go.. I’m excited! A little freaked out, but definitely excited! So many of you have been super supportive throughout all this and again, thank you so very much.. it means the world to me each piece of encouragement, advice and support.

What do you say we linkup?

document.write(”);

BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

20 thoughts on “TidBit Thursday.

1. Loki-Lou January 3, 2013 / 4:07 pm

Oooo university! I'm so excited for you! You will be amazing and will have an awesome time! 🙂

2. Tara Adams January 3, 2013 / 4:16 pm

I'm so excited for you, Larissa! You're going to do awesome.

3. Alma January 3, 2013 / 4:20 pm

So very excited for you.. best of good things for you.
    ( iam not sure how to put the button in my post…I am new at this)

4. Sleepy Joe January 3, 2013 / 6:05 pm

Larissa, University…Wow. Only advice, enjoy every minute!!!! Oh and keep guessing with the soap powder 😉

5. Jerimi January 3, 2013 / 6:11 pm

Good luck at university! You're going to love it. 🙂 The very best advice I received on homesickness is that the first semester is always the worst. Then it DOES get better. I found having a little comfort ritual was very useful, also. I always ended the day with a special cup of tea and some time to write. It really helped.

6. Audrey Humaciu January 3, 2013 / 10:44 pm

Good luck at university. I am married to a Math Instructor so my advice is hold on to the syllabus you get the first day of class and pay attention if/when your instructors say “This is something important” or “You might want to write this down.”

7. Michell @Prowess and Pearls January 3, 2013 / 11:51 pm

Hi Larissa! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I wish I could follow you via GFC, but the follow button won't click, ugh…I'll keep trying though. Hope it will work before you go off to University, btw…congrats! Have a blessed evening!

8. Ann January 4, 2013 / 2:43 am

You are going to do great!!! I'll be thinking of you!

9. Marianne January 4, 2013 / 4:48 am

Holy cow. I suddenly feel like your mother. Be careful! Be good! Have fun! We love you!

10. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:15 am

Just click at the bottom of the list where it says “Add your link” then follow the steps and you're good to go! 😀

Thank you Alma!

11. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:17 am

I'll be commuting so hopefully there won't be too much homesickness! 😀 Ending the day with writing and tea sounds absolutely perfect. (:

Thank you!

12. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:18 am

Definitely! Will keep my ears open! 😀
    Thank you so much Audrey! (:

13. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:19 am

Oh no! I hope it works soon!

Thank you for passing by and for the wonderful words! (:

14. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:19 am

Thank you so much, Ann. I appreciate it! (:

15. Larissa T. January 6, 2013 / 5:21 am

And then I choked up.. I wish I were kidding, but I'm all teary and red. Thank you so much Marianne; you better watch out, because the minute I set foot in Chicago I'm going to look you up! (: