Knit Sweaters and Bordo.

So last week I had to photograph myself because no-one was home when I came back from school. And I wanted to change. And I didn’t want to wait. Better photos next week?
Bordo Long-sleeve T – Forever21
Knit Sweater – American Eagle
Tan skirt – H&M
Bordo Tights – Ardene
Boots – Breckelle’s
please ignore le hat.. it was a windy day…I needed something.
I really really really need to it be a warm spring. I can’t wait to throw off these boots and wear my flats, and dresses, and maxi skirts, and I’m tired of jackets.
Summer. Please arrive. Soon.

8 thoughts on “Knit Sweaters and Bordo.

1. Winnie February 24, 2013 / 7:51 pm

You are just adorable! I love the outfit and the fun boots. The hat looks precious on you! I hope that Spring arrives soon, I can't take the snow anymore. It still is on my lawn from Nemo! I am sooo tired of black pants to work everyday. I want to wear my dresses and shoes.

2. Erika February 24, 2013 / 11:21 pm

This is SO cute! I just love the burgundy with the camel and cream cardi! Burgundy tights are on my shopping list 🙂

3. Natasha Atkerson February 25, 2013 / 2:22 am

I hear ya! Summer is just around the corner, but it's a very LONG corner!
    Although those boots are adorable!
    I was interested in your blog because of the link title “papa is a preacher” I'm a pastor's daughter as well!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:

4. Michelle February 26, 2013 / 2:21 am

I'm ready to put away the heavy tights!

5. meandmr.com February 26, 2013 / 2:26 am

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

6. CQ| February 27, 2013 / 5:48 am

Cute. Love your outfit. I would totally wear it.