Purple + Fences.

It is officially fall. The leaves have said their goodbyes and begun their waltz swinging from partner to partner–branches, crisp breeze and finally a brown carpet of dewy grass. Still, here and there you might find a couple of late bloomers that serve as a last reminder of summer  to be tucked away and the hopefulness of spring to look forward to.
Autumn is time for cable knit sweaters, moccasins and warmer toned colors.
Top – American Eagle
Skirt – Tailor-made
Moccasins: American Eagle

What have you been wearing lately? Any favorite shoes that you get to wear during the cooler weather? What do you think, is it time for boots yet?

6 thoughts on “Purple + Fences.

1. Rachel October 20, 2013 / 8:52 pm

I've already been wearing my snowboots here! Just because it's been so rainy and wet! I have a sweater almost identical to yours–purple sweaters are pretty cool….

2. Winnie October 21, 2013 / 8:55 am

Such a pretty outfit! Love purple and your adorable purple mods! Your photo sessions look like fun too!

3. Tamara Tipton October 21, 2013 / 8:47 pm

You look great! The weather is just starting to get a little cooler here and I am loving it. I can finally justify wearing my favorite red sweater!

4. Kathleen Howell October 22, 2013 / 2:14 am

At the end of last season I bought two pairs of tall boots, one pair brown, one black. I figured with my luck this year they would be out of style! Glad to see people still wearing them..

5. Michelle October 22, 2013 / 2:12 pm

I'm all about tights. I will hate them by March, but right now, in the first turn of cold weather, I love my tights!

6. Marianne October 25, 2013 / 10:28 pm

Hate hate hate autum (and any season that isn't summer), but you make it look cute!